After the elevator ride up then there where 320 steps to the top of the Bassilica. Not as bad as Batu Caves? But these steps were wicked. We had to lean witht he curve of the dome...the last set of spiral stairs...only the ball of my foot fit on it! and there was a rope to hold on to
... but the view was awesome. most of these pics were after coming half way down again and looking back from where I came.
I started painting murals when I was five. My first canvas was the top of a hall closet and my medium was my mom's lipstick. She saved that mural to show my children.
Since then I have painted walls in kitchens, bedrooms, living rooms, offices and even the walls of a swimming pool.
Currently I am painting murals in Emergency Room Clinics.
1 comment:
I'm just trying to figure out how you posted these while flying....unless you post-dated them?
Post a Comment