Sunday, March 28, 2010

Last Toast in Sacile- Arrived in Florence

Mary and I enjoyed our last day in Sacile. It was 5:00 some where!

I:m in Florence now. Using my room mates computer- she is Japanese so the key board is a little different. Had dinner with 3 Austian boys one japanese girl and a Polish lady. No one spoke the same language but we all learned a lot.
This is the veiw off of my balcony. I think its a grave yard? the house is nice- 5th floor-lots of stairs- they have an elevator but I`m trying...
Found the school it is 20 minutes if you walk fastand it is straight down the road I am staying on. problem is there are antique stores and art galleries all the way down the street. I love Florence so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Funny thing happened this morning. Headed to the train station early this morning- little nervouse. Made it to the town where i m needed to contect trains. Missed that train cause they had there *day light savings time* last night. :@ But the ticket guy was very nice gave me a ticket for the next train. I had to call the school so they could pick me up later and the family to let them know I would be late:P but It all worked out.
I`ll post more pics when I have an english screen. Love yall

4 comments:

Rebecca's Murals said...

I love that first picture, THAT is how you needed to get a picture of the boots! lol
Aren't you glad you decided to stay with a family?
Wow, that must be so interesting having dinner with 4 different languages! You're going to come home knowing more than just Italian words!

Eric and Jessica said...

Oops, that last comment was mine! I signed in to your account! I think the last sentence on your 'About Me' should say, 'And sometimes I still paint on canvases.' Since you talk about all the different things you've painted!

Mally Moe said...

I just realized that you are going to be gone for 4 MORE weeks.... :(....:( ...I miss you. and I'm jealous I want italian chocolate. Amazing view, what is that anyways?

Rebecca's Murals said...

Ok Jessica I`m guessing.? If you leave a message using my blog it looks like I`m talking to my self. :)