Saturday, May 5, 2012

White paint on all



need to work on Maximus' eyes and expression
 there is a little problem with these trees. Can you tell?
P
 Pascal hiding in the flowers- What color?
 This chameleon will be camouflaged like a lady bug :)
 What do you think if I color this one brown and green -kinda like he is and have him really blend in?
 Tower - any comments?
 Rapunzel's hair is still chalk...not sure how to start it out from her head.   I know it was braided in this scene but, I wanted to see her hair.

 I like this guy - he was holding on to a paint brush in the original
 not sure what color she should be.?  Look at the next picture and tell me if he should stand out or blend in-
 Scared to finish the water.  I don't want to lose the effect.
 what do you think about his tounge?
water is stell in chalk -not sure yet

No comments: