Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Casa Play House




This is the 10th year I have
worked with CASA designing
and painting their play house.


The theme of this years Gala was
"a child's dream".

So we recreated Peter Pan's house.
The house is inside the hollow trees with a table and benches. A climbing wall to the hideout on top of the trees. And a slide for a quick escape:)
With a fairy here and there.
The playhouse was built by the Oak Ridge Building Trades
student with the guidance of their teacher Dennis Hom.

It was auctioned off at the 2010 CASA Gala on January 30.
Thanks Lauri, KT and Ross for your Bubbles, Mushrooms, Leaves and Support!

2 comments:

Eric and Jessica said...

I love the new blog! And the Playhouse!
I just showed Maw the pictures on facebook, they'll like being able to see them on the blog!

Emily said...

How much did it go for?